Polycategories are an algebraic structure for transformations that can be linearly connected: that is, composed along a single point.
- Transformation of cliques
- Polycategory of multivariable adjunctions
- Polycategorical splice
- the 2-Polycategorical structure of multivariable adjoints
- lax pseudofrobenius algebra
- Malleable polycategory
- The 2-Chu-Dialectica Construction and the Polycategory of Multivariable Adjunctions (Shulman, 2020)
- Proof Theory in the Abstract (Hyland) defines symmetric polycategories.
- Bifibrations of Polycategories and Classical Linear Logic (Blanco, Zeilberger) defines planar polycategories.